Using the very latest technology and ensuring continued investment into our staff training programme, we endeavor to ensure that our inspections and estimates are the most reliable and user friendly in the industry.
Reliable and accurate inspections are an essential part of the refurbishment process, whether a vehicle is undergoing work as part of an ‘in-life’ or ‘end-of-life’ process it is now becoming common place that the client does not have an opportunity to inspect a vehicle themselves and therefore expect that any inspection or estimate on their vehicle is both accurate and exhaustive.
With our comprehensive and illustrative estimates our customers have full confidence that their vehicles are being represented fairly and honestly and are able to make informed refurbishment decisions without ever seeing the vehicle.
Utilising the online hosted FleetPlus software we are able to present all our findings and information to the client in a format that suits their requirements. Furthermore we present the information on a very user friendly interface which clearly indicates suggested works with accompanying images and gives the client flexibility to individually select or de-select jobs or items of work on any vehicle.
Some of the inspection services which we offer to our clients include:
- Electronic condition report completed by collection/delivery drivers
- Full electronic inspections using the latest handheld technology
- Fully trained vehicle inspectors
- BVRLA end-of-lease condition standards used
- Fully costed damage and refurbishment estimates provided
- Estimates to support end-user re-charging
- Web-based access to inspection data using FleetPlus
- Digital imaging of vehicle identity and damage
- Cost effective refurbishment estimates provided
Please get in touch with us to find how we can help improve and facilitate your refurbishment experience.